Our summer school extends the normal curriculum to include special sessions, such as swimming and field trips.
Feel free to choose from our morning and afternoon sessions.
Children who are not enrolled in TIK may also take part in the summer school program.
- Only children between the ages of 18 months and 8 years may participate.
- ¥54,000 for one week (※Discounts apply for multiple-week bookings.)/dd>
- Bookings open for those who have participated in the past open at 9:00 AM on April15, every year.
- Bookings open for those who are applying for the first time open at 9:00 AM on April 22, every year.
- Families will be notified of acceptance by June 2 at the latest, every year.
- Families already registered throughout the school year have until June 1, every year, to notify TIK of their enrollment in Summer School.
- ①Download the application form
- ②Fill out the application form
- ③Attach a photo of your child to the application form and include a copy of your health insurance card and infant medical card.
Please send the above documents by email to the campus of your choice.
- Your booking will be confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis once all required documents are received and payment has been finalized.
- Excursions and the swimming program over the summer school period are only for children signed up for the morning session.
- Field trips and swimming are exclusively for children who are in the Explorer class and above (3.5 years old) and no longer wear diapers.
- There are other fun activities on offer for children who do not meet these criteria.